Auckland Explorer Bus Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets – All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Auckland Explorer Bus drivers. Refunds are at the Management’s discretion and only in exceptional circumstances and within 7 days of purchasing the ticket.
2. In order to verify genuine e-vouchers the email information needs to show the company name where voucher purchased from, type of ticket purchased, the passengers name, day and date of travel, the number of passengers, and price paid.
3. Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmations are pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival at any of the bus stops. All online vouchers must be preprinted before arrival. These vouchers can be exchanged for the tickets from our Ambassadors at the stop prior to boarding or from the driver if no Ambassador present.
4. Prepaid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
5. The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
6. Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets, therefore groups must stay together at all times with the purchase of a Family pass.
7. A child is classified as those between 5 and 14 years of age. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 0-4 travel free, if they’re held on an adult/guardian’s lap.
8. Your Devonport ferry ticket can be used up to 24 hours after your bus pass expires. If you’ve bought a combo, attraction tickets can also be used up to 24 hours after your pass expires. Please carefully check the conditions printed on your Devonport and combo tickets for details on how to validate the ticket and other important information.
9. Complaints: should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your Auckland Explorer Bus ticket.
10. To ensure we are able to meet demand and satisfy the customers’ needs, Auckland Hop On Hop Off Explorer reserve the right to suspend ticket sales on a day where capacity of the service is exceeded.
1. The passenger acknowledges and gives consent for Auckland Explorer Bus/InterCity Group by itself or through an agent to take photographs, audio or video recordings, or other forms of recordings that capture the passenger’s image, likeness, voice, performance or all of these (“Images”) during the course of this activity / tour. The passenger acknowledges and gives consent for InterCity Group to receive and use Images of the passenger from other.
2. InterCity Group may use Images for marketing and promoting its services. The ways in which the Images will be used for marketing purposes include, but are not limited to, incorporating the Images in print, broadcast, internet media, direct marketing channels, downloadable content and applications, and all other media, platform or technology now known or to be developed for distribution around the world. The Images may be altered, modified, changed, combined or incorporated into other works.
3. The passenger has a right to request access to the passenger’s Images and to correction of those Images to ensure they are complete and not misleading. However, the passenger acknowledges that if the Images have been incorporated into marketing materials, it may not be reasonably practicable for InterCity Group to make any changes to the Images. The passenger authorises InterCity Group to refuse the request to correction in such circumstances.
Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Auckland Explorer Bus website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Auckland Explorer Bus website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Auckland Explorer Bus at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Auckland Explorer Bus website are provided “as is”. Auckland Explorer Bus makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Auckland Explorer Bus does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Auckland Explorer Bus or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Auckland Explorer Bus website, even if Auckland Explorer Bus or an Auckland Explorer Bus authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on the Auckland Explorer Bus website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Auckland Explorer Bus does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Auckland Explorer Bus may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Auckland Explorer Bus does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Auckland Explorer Bus has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Auckland Explorer Bus of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to the Auckland Explorer Bus website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Auckland, New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.