Auckland Explorer Bus Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets – All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Auckland Explorer Bus drivers. Refunds are at the Management’s discretion and only in exceptional circumstances and within 7 days of purchasing the ticket.
2. In order to verify genuine e-vouchers the email information needs to show the company name where the voucher was purchased, type of ticket purchased, the passenger’s name, day and date of travel, the number of passengers, and price paid.
3. Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmations are pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival at any of the bus stops. All online vouchers must be preprinted before arrival. These vouchers can be exchanged for the tickets from our Ambassadors at the stop prior to boarding or from the driver if no Ambassador present.
4. Prepaid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
5. The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
6. Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets, therefore groups must stay together at all times with the purchase of a Family pass.
7. A child is classified as those between 5 and 14 years of age. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 0-4 travel free, if they’re held on an adult/guardian’s lap.
8. Your Devonport ferry ticket can be used up to 24 hours after your bus pass expires. If you’ve bought a combo, attraction tickets can also be used up to 24 hours after your pass expires. Please carefully check the conditions printed on your Devonport and combo tickets for details on how to validate the ticket and other important information.
9. Complaints: should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your Auckland Explorer Bus ticket.
10. To ensure we are able to meet demand and satisfy the customers’ needs, Auckland Hop On Hop Off Explorer reserve the right to suspend ticket sales on a day where capacity of the service is exceeded.
1. The passenger acknowledges and gives consent for Auckland Explorer Bus/InterCity Group by itself or through an agent to take photographs, audio or video recordings, or other forms of recordings that capture the passenger’s image, likeness, voice, performance or all of these (“Images”) during the course of this activity / tour. The passenger acknowledges and gives consent for InterCity Group to receive and use Images of the passenger from other.
2. InterCity Group may use Images for marketing and promoting its services. The ways in which the Images will be used for marketing purposes include, but are not limited to, incorporating the Images in print, broadcast, internet media, direct marketing channels, downloadable content and applications, and all other media, platform or technology now known or to be developed for distribution around the world. The Images may be altered, modified, changed, combined or incorporated into other works.
3. The passenger has a right to request access to the passenger’s Images and to correction of those Images to ensure they are complete and not misleading. However, the passenger acknowledges that if the Images have been incorporated into marketing materials, it may not be reasonably practicable for InterCity Group to make any changes to the Images. The passenger authorises InterCity Group to refuse the request to correction in such circumstances.