Please review the following terms and conditions carefully.
1. Tickets – All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Auckland Explorer Bus drivers. Refunds are at the Management’s discretion and only in exceptional circumstances and within 7 days of purchasing the ticket.
2. In order to verify genuine e-vouchers the email information needs to show the company name where voucher purchased from, type of ticket purchased, the passengers name, day and date of travel, the number of passengers, and price paid.
3. Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmations are pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival at any of the bus stops. All online vouchers must be preprinted before arrival. These vouchers can be exchanged for the tickets from our Ambassadors at the stop prior to boarding or from the driver if no Ambassador present.
4. Prepaid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
5. The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
6. Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets therefore groups must stay together at all times with the purchase of a Family ticket.
7. A child is classified as those between 4 and 16 years of age. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Complaints. Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your Auckland Hop on Hop Off Explorer ticket.
9. To ensure we are able to meet demand and satisfy the customers’ needs, Auckland Hop On Hop Off Explorer reserve the right to suspend ticket sales on a day where capacity of the service is exceeded.